- 1-1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 seeded green bell pepper
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Spiceitup! Jalapeño Ketchup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pkg boiled spaghetti
- large can of tomato sauce
- large can diced tomatoes
- Italian spices
Brown ground beef and chop fine with spatula. Drain fat or soak up with folded paper towels and dispose. Food process or chop fine onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Sauté sliced mushrooms and chopped vegetables in olive oil 3-4 minutes and add to ground beef. Stir in Jalapeño Ketchup, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. If you want to thin, add water slowly, but if it's too thin, just add tomato paste. Add oregano or Italian spices as you like. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. When sauce reaches desired thickness, pour it over spaghetti and serve with buttered, toasted croissant halves.
- Jalapeno Ketchup 6 Pk - Hot
- Special New Customer Trial Pack
- Jalapeno Ketchup 6 Pk - Medium
- Jalapeno Ketchup Case - Hot
- Jalapeno Ketchup 6 Pk - 3 Hot & 3...
- Combo#3 - 3 Jalapeno...
- Jalapeno Ketchup Case - Medium
- Jalapeno Dusting Salt 5oz 6pk
- Garlic & Peppers Dusting Salt 6oz...
- Double Trial Sample Pack