- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 14 oz can diced stewed tomatoes, split use
- 1 medium onion, chopped, split use
- 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs
Mix meat, 3/4 cup diced stewed tomatoes with juice and other ingredients thoroughly. Place in 8x12 Pyrex dish. Pat to a smooth even top, then cover with following sauce.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- remaining chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- remaining diced stewed tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Spiceitup! Jalapeno Ketchup
Sauté onion in oil until lightly brown. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and Jalapeno Ketchup, cook until thickened and pour over meat loaf. Bake at 375°F (190.6°C) for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until brown around edges of dish.